- Pray that the underclassmen can step up.
- Same offensive gameplan as Purdue
- Michigan can run the ball effectively-Bolster the middle of the line with Connor. Keep Lee or Sales attached to MSU wunderkind TE Kellen Davis-he and Devon Thomas are a real threat to our blitz.
- Maurice Evans has to wreak havoc again. I hate the fact that we have to rely on him due to incarceration, but there it is.
- No more kicks returned for TDs.
I would be more optimistic if we had Bowman and Baker with us. But I can't be. This was supposed to be the season where Morelli becomes the leader of the offense, the D shuts everyone down, and free beer.
PSU 23, MSU 13. What can I say, I am indeed still a believer that somehow this team will find a way to win against an equally crappy MSU team.
- Chris Bell becomes a real threat
- Best CBs in the B10
- King a top 10 draft pick
- Scirotto dealing out justice over the middle
- Morelli becomes an above-average QB
- B10 championship
- 12-0. We never had a schedule so easy.
- Austin Scott channels LJ
- Quarless channels Kyle Brady
- Wallace starts at CB by week three at Michigan
- We beat Michigan
Maybe that one isn't fair to Wallace. Bradley had a way of playing the corners 10 yards off the LOS. It's really not Wallace's fault.
What did we do right? What do we have to look forward to? Please keep in mind these are all overshadowed by the off-field behavior of certain players.
- The O-line becoming a frighteningly cohesive unit. Everyone said that this was the weak spot on our team. Ask our RBs how they feel about that prediction.
- Kinlaw and Royster. First names redacted because I keep messing them up. I talked with them last week, and they forgive me. And by "them" I meant that girl's boobs I was staring at in the bar last week. They always forgive me somehow....
- Derrick Williams-it took him awhile, but he is quickly becoming that exciting freshman we all knew from 2 years ago.
- The receiving corps. Kudos all around.
- DC-40 breaking Poz's record.
- Ending our loss streak to Iowa.
Still, the negatives are greatly outweighing the positives. I kind of just want this season to end, kick some players off the team, watch Connor get drafted, and fast forward to a great blue and white game.
And finally...This week's Admiral Akbar award goes to the Oklahoma/Texas Tech matchup. Again, with the flimsy premace.