Figure 1-1: A Happy Ending
- Our o-line are a bunch of beasts when it comes to the run game. Royster will run for 99999999 yards next year behind them.
- Congrats to Kinlaw on a successfully ending collegiate career. The man is the definition of class. He should at least get a tryout on an NFL team.
- Congrats to Connor. You were no Poz, but I am pretty sure that only one person on this planet is. I thank you for everything you have done for the program.
- Congrats to Terrel Golden on a great senior year. Given the person passing to you, it was more than I could have hoped for.
- Good job receiving corps-you made up for a lackluster 2006 season, especially Butler and D-Will. Am looking forward to another year.
- Kevin Kelly-screw you, learn how to kick. We have been extremely patient with your ass. Either start making tough field goals or get the hell off the team.
- I wish Clark would have had a pass attempt. Regardless, good job luggin' tha rock. See ya next year.