My congratulations to the Iowa Hawkeyes. We made mistakes, they capitalized. We coached poorly, they did not*. They executed in the redzone, we had drives that stalled.
- Hull and Quarless should be sitting until the end of the MSU game. That kind of play by both of them is inexcusable.
- Our OL was extremely bipolar.
- Green and Royster played well.
- The second TD was Rubin's fault.
- I have been screaming this all year: if you are playing against a horrible QB, and it's 3rd and long, rush more than 4. You have to.
- Odrick was a beast all the live-long day.
- Norwood dropped an easy pass for first down. This is the second game this year he dropped a very easy pass for first down. I hope he doesn't lose confidence.
- Bowman had an outstanding day. The guy is everywhere. And he stopped Shonn Greene dead on one play with a pure form tackle.
- I put this one more on the coaches than I do the players.
Again, props to Iowa. And I think I might be in love with Mitch King.
/blocking out 1999 in my head for the rest of the week.
*Except for when D. Williams lined up in shotgun.