Figure 1-1: A Happy Ending
Alamo Bowl Observations/wishes for next year
I was extremely drunk, watching this game during a wedding. The gaps were filled in the next morning by my DVR. Yay technology! Yay functioning livers!
- Our o-line are a bunch of beasts when it comes to the run game. Royster will run for 99999999 yards next year behind them.
- Congrats to Kinlaw on a successfully ending collegiate career. The man is the definition of class. He should at least get a tryout on an NFL team.
- Congrats to Connor. You were no Poz, but I am pretty sure that only one person on this planet is. I thank you for everything you have done for the program.
- Congrats to Terrel Golden on a great senior year. Given the person passing to you, it was more than I could have hoped for.
- Good job receiving corps-you made up for a lackluster 2006 season, especially Butler and D-Will. Am looking forward to another year.
- Kevin Kelly-screw you, learn how to kick. We have been extremely patient with your ass. Either start making tough field goals or get the hell off the team.
- I wish Clark would have had a pass attempt. Regardless, good job luggin' tha rock. See ya next year.
Final Morelli Rant
Well, our abusive relationship with Morelli is over. Please note that before he left, he gave a final homage to the Sex Cannon.
God Forbid, he ever come back as a coordinator. Now go tend bar.
Despite my hangover Sunday morning, I felt great. PSU had won the bowl game, and we can finally put behind such a Fulmeristic year behind us. Please, no more off field distractions.